With the Minister of Health Dr Joe Phaahla repealing the regulations relating to wearing of masks and restrictions on gatherings on 24 June 2022, the meetings, incentives, conferences and events industry is excited to get back to business as usual.
Most of City Lodge Hotel Group’s (CLHG) Courtyard Hotels, City Lodge Hotels and Town Lodges feature meeting rooms and boardrooms and are the ideal place to hold business and leisure events. Here are a few reasons to book that next meeting or celebration with the Group:
- Meeting rooms are spotlessly clean, well-equipped and modern, with fast and reliable WiFi and restaurants in-house serving delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Flexible meeting spaces in some hotels allow rooms to be adapted to the number of guests attending or nature of the event.
- Boardrooms are the ideal intimate meeting environment for companies to breakaway and come up with that all important way forward away from the office.
- Multifunctional boardrooms also serve as the perfect private space to customise and celebrate baby showers, gender reveal parties, big birthdays, retirement farewells, book club gatherings and much more.
- The hotels have several spaces including gardens, sundowner bars and pool decks for breakaway sessions in the fresh air.
- Management and staff take the time to understand exactly what event organisers need and get the conference, boardroom or banquet space set up correctly from the start.
- Personalised guest services mean your event runs smoothly from start to finish and delegates and overnight guests have a positive experience.
Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, chief operating officer, says: “We are delighted to welcome even more of our meetings and events business back with the scrapping of restrictions. With the strong trend in ‘bleisure’ tourism – a mix of business and leisure travel – we also attract guests keen to take time to enjoy their surroundings while travelling for work. Our hotels are centrally located and close to a range of entertainment and leisure hubs, while meeting guests’ dining and relaxation needs in-house. If you’re travelling by car, we have plenty of free, secure parking, and our fast and reliable WiFi, restaurants, comfy beds, dry cleaning and laundry services, and friendly staff round off a positive and affordable hospitality experience.”